What’s the Documents & Receipts web web page?
The Documents & Receipts web web web page within my Verizon is when your documents that are important receipts are kept. These documents can be looked at, installed as PDF* files or printed from My Verizon.
The sorts of documents for sale in the Documents & Receipts web web page consist of:
- Notification letters regarding modifications to your solution
- Automobile Pay enrollment confirmation page
- Regular bills
- Receipts for deals manufactured in a Verizon store that is wireless
You need to use the Document Category and Phone quantity dropdown menus or perhaps the date search function to locate a certain document.
How do I access the Documents & Receipts web page?
Go right to the Documents & Receipts web web page within my Verizon.
Note: To see the Documents & Receipts web web page, you really must be a merchant account Owner or Account Manager. Find out more about My Verizon account functions.
Can I be alerted whenever a document is put into the Documents & Receipts web page?
Yes, you’re going to be delivered an e-mail whenever account change notification letters and receipts are added. To be certain you receive the notifications, improve your current email address.
How to see my bill into the Documents & Receipts page if i’ve paper-free payment?
To look at your bill:
- Go directly to the Documents & Receipts web web web page within my Verizon.
Note: you need to be a free account Owner or Account Manager to look at Documents & Receipts.
It will open a PDF* file, which you can then save or print when you click a document’s title.
For more information on paper-free payment and our other bill pay choices:
I simply purchased a unique phone in a Verizon cordless store. Where may I find my receipt?
To get a receipt:
- Go directly to the Documents & Receipts web page in my own Verizon in your smartphone, computer or tablet.
Note: you should be a merchant account Owner or Account Manager to see papers and receipts.
If you’ll need a return delivery label for the unit, go to the My purchases web web web page to print a brand new one.
Would be the papers kept in Documents & Receipts secure?
Yes, all documents saved in Documents & Receipts are safe. They may be able simply be accessed by signing directly into My Verizon.
May I save, print or email through the Documents & Receipts page?
Yes, all papers can be purchased in PDF* format, them to your computer or mobile device, email them or print them so you can save.
The length of time are papers and receipts saved regarding the Documents & Receipts web web page in my own Verizon?
All papers in Documents & Receipts are saved for one year.
Is my agreement stored online in Documents & Receipts?
No, your contract that is full is saved on the web. Nevertheless, you will see the contract end date for every unit on the account within my Verizon.
To look at your contract end date:
- Go right to the My Devices web web web page in my own Verizon.
- Choose a tool beneath the My Devices section.
- Your Contract End Date and Data Contract End Date (when you yourself have one) will be when you look how to write a good compare and contrast essay at the top kept corner associated with the page beside the image of your unit.
*To view the PDF file, you might need to install the Adobe Acrobat that is free Reader.